Our Practice philosophy is to treat each patient as if he or she were a member of our own family. We attempt to exceed patient expectations by providing the finest vision care possible.
You will find a complete array of professional services in our office, but more important, you will find a friendly doctor and staff who care about you!
Protecting our Patients from Coronavirus
Steps our Practice has Always Taken:
- Any staff member, who is sick, is instructed to stay home.
- All staff will be wearing face masks at all times.
- We sanitize all equipment and patient contact surfaces after every use and again at the end of the day.
- Our staff wash their hands before and after contact with each patient and throughout the course of the day.
- We have sanitizing stations or sinks in the exam room, our optical lab, and the contact lens teaching area.
- We have reduced the number of patient volume in the office to minimize exposure.
To our Patients:
- Please wear a face mask at all times while in our office.
- If you have recently traveled outside of the country, or have had close contact with someone who has, please call our office to reschedule your visit.
- If you are sick, or have been in contact with another person who has been in the past 2 weeks, please call our office to reschedule your visit.
- We ask that you come alone to your visit, If someone needs to accompany you, we ask that they wait for you in the car,
- Before entering and when leaving our office, please wash and/or sanitize your hands.
Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns 415-897-1161.
Thank you for your patience and participation in controlling the spread of this virus. We're all in this together!